Friday, May 25, 2007

I call this post: Yeouch. [BGmusic: Listening for the Weather by Bic Runga]

I injured my hand a couple of weeks ago [forgot how, I just remember the pain], and I thought it had healed, but awhile ago when I was moving my stuff out the dorm, hauling boxes around my room by my lonesome, the injury was awakened and now it hurts whenever I bend my hand like thi- OW. See?

Today has been tiring. It's a good thing that there weren't a lot of people around UP awhile ago because if I had run into anyone I knew at my state awhile ago, I would have died. Since I looked like a zombie already awhile, double dead na yun. Poor me.

See, I only had three hours of sleep last night, and the whole morning I was packing and revising my short story for CW110 [finished it, and I'm not pleased with it because I rushed it]. Oh, and I didn't have breakfast.

Pero bumabawi na ako. I've been eating since I got here in ISOT [our new place, which we haven't really moved into yet]. It's nice to have a fridge to raid. You miss these kinds of things when you're dorming. *Sigh.* Haven't slept yet, though. I don't want to weird out my body clock just yet.

Allow me be a little random; I'm too sabog to focus on anything. I've been doing nothing for the past - what - five hours, just watching videos on Youtube... and look what I stumbled across.



Remember the Honeyz? Gosh, I used to love them. Anyway, the song's really great, pero nakakatawa lang kasi sobrang sablay talaga yung video. I gotta admit though, that girl in the blue tube top [name's Mariama I think, I'm not sure] is really, REALLY hot. I've got a girly cruuush. [Ew. Haha.]

Anyway, that's it. I apologize for the walang kwentang post and for not bloghopping. I will bloghop maybe this weekend. [I'll be in Baguio. Yihee.] Toodles.

Labels: , , ,