Friday, May 18, 2007

I call this post: Three. It's magic! [BGmusic: basketball bouncing on the court outside window]

[SHARING LANG]
  • The world may be coming to an end. Opened my friendster account, and guess who invited me as a contact? Guess who? MY MOTHER. Freaking heck, may friendster ang nanay ko. And that's not the end of it - may friendster din ang tatay ko, hindi lang marunong mag-invite. Kumusta naman yan. Feeling ko they're going to use it to spy on me. Hala. :-|
  • Remember my wish that camping class would never end? You probably don't because I didn't blog it. Haha. Anyway, it looks like I'll be joining UP Campers. Hehe. I love camping. Hindi na babalik ang natural na kulay ko. Yes.
[/SHARING LANG]

Foamday [see previous post] has come and gone.

And I'm still here.

Why?!?!

[Duh, hindi ka mermaid, you dweeb.]



To take my mind off of all this stupid mermaid business... I got tagged by Sheen, a friend from my camping class. Let's do this.

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own with 6 weird things, as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
  • When I'm really happy, I tend to bob my head a lot or sway from side to side with a really goofy smile on my face. Kahit na wala akong kasama. So ang weird talaga ng itsura. This happens a lot when I'm eating good food, kakakita lang ng crush, or kung maganda lang gising ko.
  • I have three coloring books and some crayons that I bring out whenever I feel down and I need something to do.
  • I'm allergic to so many things, things you'd think nobody would even be allergic to [e.g. lettuce, anyone?] to the usual [e.g. shrimps]. Most of the time I just ignore my allergies and eat the allergens... in moderation naman. [Trivia: Favorite vegetable ko pa tomato, tapos allergic ako sa tomatoes. Haha musta naman.]
  • My mother fell down a flight of stairs while she was pregnant with me [hindi ako sure kung 5 months or 7 months]. That's why I'm like this. :-|
  • I have a trademark dance step that I have shown to only a select few: The Chicken Dance. It rocks.
  • The best part of the movie-going experience for me is watching the trailers. Warning to those who plan on watching a movie with me and have not ever watched a movie with me before: I tend to squeal a lot during the trailers. It happens when I get excited. Pabigyan na ninyo, kasi tahimik talaga ako sa feature presentation.
I don't know who I'm going to tag. I don't know who would want to do the tag. Okay, from the top of my head: Pam, Pia, Joy, Kuya Gian, Belette, and Erik. GO!



Something really weird happened to me yesterday. I was being all emo and stupid, because of Foamday, and there was no-one at the dorm to talk to. [Only two of my friends stayed in Ilang-ilang this summer.] So I decided to take a walk alone, because I didn't want to go in my room and feel miserable about everything. [I wanted to go out to Sunken Garden and feel miserable about everything there - ha ha.]

Then when I was walking by the Law Building to get to Sunken, this man asks for the time. I'd place his age somewhere in his late thirties or early forties. Basta. Yun. So I gave him my time and turned around to leave, but then he started to make some small talk. So, being the polite person that I am, I turned around and humored him. Basta, tinanong niya yung course ko, tapos sabi ko Economics kasi yun naman talaga ang course ko, tapos ininsulto pa niya ako kasi sabi niya pang-lalake daw yung Econ. Muntik nang lumabas ang psycho-feminist personality ko nun. Anyway, he went on about how boring the review class for the bar exam was, etc etc...

AND THEN HE ASKS FOR MY NUMBER.

Ito reaction ko: "Ha?"

Reaction niya sa reaction ko: *labas cellphone* "Ok, ano na?"

Reaction ko sa reaction niya sa reaction ko: "Ha?"

Reaction niya sa reaction ko sa reaction niya sa reaction ko: *hawak pa rin cell phone, expectant look on face*

Reaction ko sa reaction niya sa reaction ko- hay wag na nga: "Kasi po... kasi po... may boyfriend ako... baka magagalit..." [Yes, big BIG lie, but it was in self-preservation.]

Reaction niya sa reaction ko sa- ay basta: "Kahit na, kung gusto mo talagang ibigay ang number mo... ibigay mo na..."

Reaction ko sa blah blah blah: "Er. Sige." [This is where I really lose the plot. I don't know how I got from point A to B pero ayan. I just wanted to get away from this psycho.]

I rattled off my numbers. While I was doing it I was staring at the sky, praying for some kind of superhero to just whisk me away before I got to my last digit. The superhero did not come. Figures. The stupid thing is, ang binigay ko na number sa kaniya ang totoong number ko. I could have given him my dad's number instead [para mamatay na siya - haha - just kidding - or am I?], I could have given him a number I made up, pero ayan. Nakuha ng isang DOM ang cell phone number ko. [And my Prince didn't even bother to ask. T_T]

After that, I started walking to Sunken again. Naaasar talaga ako kasi nagmomoment nga ako tapos naharass pa ako ng isang DOM. Pangit pa kotse niya. Kung Benz yun or something, baka patulan ko pa [yes, I am kidding].

Then for no reason whatsoever I just started laughing. Kasi kahit na medyo nakakatakot, funny talaga. There I was, feeling like hell already, and this stupid man just made it worse - stuff like that makes me feel like I'm really alive, and reassures me that I'm not crazy, I'm not imagining all of this... churva, kasi I cannot dream up a DOM like that in a million years.

Yun lang. Kwinento ko lang ang attempt ko to have a drama moment yesterday afternoon. I ended up in the CCC tambayan, nagkwentuhan nalang kami ng isang kuya ko dun.

Hindi pa siya nagttext. I totally forgot his name. Actually, "forgot" is not the right word because I didn't make an attempt to remember his name in the first place. Basta. Girls, beware of the crossroads between Stat and Law. May tumatambay dun feeler.

Labels: , ,