Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I call this post: Cause I am so young now, I am so young, so young now [BGmusic: I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness]

It really doesn't matter if I never sleep. Or maybe it does. Anyway, I've cut two of my classes so I could catch up on much-needed rest, because I was cramming for an exam until 4am in the morning last night/awhile ago. Sad thing is, I couldn't sleep. I'm tired, but my body refuses to just lie down there and recharge. So here I am, posting even though I wasn't planning on posting until next week.

I don't have anything to talk about. For once... why don't I just blog about my day?

One of my many crushes said hi to me awhile ago. The millisecond we passed each other was such a struggle - it took all the strength I had to stop myself from squealing and doing a little victory dance in the middle of the sidewalk. Actually, I didn't completely succeed - there were definitely traces of a little dance in my walk awhile ago. And I was squishing up my face and smiling and laughing as I was walking, so just imagine the looks I got. Man, I'm such an embarrassment to girlkind. Tsk tsk.

It looks like I won't be going to my dorm's recognition night/formal dinner this Friday. I was looking forward to dressing up and looking like a real girl for a change. My brother's graduating on Sunday so I have to be there. It's not everyday when your "little" brother [quotation marks needed because he's taller than me, and he kinda looks older as well] graduates from high school. He's probably going to Ateneo. So it looks like I'm the only public school kid in my family. I went to a national high school, they went to private school. I'm in UP, they're Ateneans. Nagtitipid ata parents ko sa akin. Haha.

Hm. Didn't have lunch. Didn't have breakfast. [Cause it really doesn't matter if I don't eat.] Well, I did have cake. And dinner.

I've been on "invisible mode" since yesterday - meaning, hindi ako masyadong nagpapakita sa friends ko ngayon. Because of acads. After this week... pwede na... three more days. Yes.

Oh, I want to share this with you guys. Wala lang. This whole post is all "wala lang" anyway, so I might as well.

Labels: , , ,