Monday, February 05, 2007

I call this post: Walang Kwenta [BGmusic: null]

I'm making a new blog, one that I don't plan on publicizing [but I might change my mind]. I'm going to put all my serious energy in there so I can be even more "fun" on this blog. Woohoo.

I don't know what I want to talk about, but thank goodness Joy and Pam tagged me.

I'll do Pam's first.



Here is how you do it:
  1. Please go to http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp and enter your birthdate (Month, Day, Year) in the text box provided.
  2. Then click “Submit“.
  3. Results will then be displayed containing lots of information about your birthdate. What to take from here? Take your:
    • Date of conception
      • on or around May 5, 1987
    • The list of celebrities who share your birthday
      • Wayne Gretzky (1961)
      • Ellen DeGeneres (1958)
      • Eddie Van Halen (1955)
      • Paul Newman (1925)
      • Douglas MacArthur (1880)
      • [I only put the ones I recognized.]
    • The top songs in your birth year
      • Roll with It by Steve Winwood
      • Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison
      • One More Try by George Michael
      • Look Away by Chicago
      • Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley
      • Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses
      • Anything for You by Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine
      • Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car by Billy Ocean
      • Man In the Mirror by Michael Jackson
      • The Flame by Cheap Trick
Now let’s go to the name’s meaning generator tool.
  1. Please go to http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp and enter your full name in the text box provided.
  2. Then click “Submit“.
  3. Results will then be displayed containing lots of information about your name. What to take from here? take your:
    1. * What your first name means (sometimes no meaning is given so you may skip it if that’s the case)
      • Christian/Follower of Christ
      • [Actually, if you get my whole name, it means "Victorious Christian".]
    2. Your number and also
      • 3?
    3. Your number’s characteristics
      • expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living
      • [riiiiight]
    4. Your inner dream number
      • 1
    5. Meaning of your inner dream number
      • You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.
      • [Errrr.... that is so... WRONG.]


Okay, Joy's is next. Basically, I just have to tell five secrets.
  1. A couple of people know about this already: I used to have an imaginary friend named Sandra. She was a fairy who visited me on beams of sunshine. I grew out of her when I was eleven years old I think. I don't like admitting to this because it's kind of freaky now that I look back.
  2. I've told this to a couple of people: A long time ago, someone asked me if I was anorexic. [No, I'm so not.] No-one knows this: I ended up getting even more insecure than I already was, getting really self-conscious about my weight and the clothes I wore. The bad thing about it was I didn't have anybody to really sympathize with me because big girls were "beautiful", but we stick-thin girls were "sick, bulimic wannabe models". I've gained some weight since then, but that's probably because I don't run around as much anymore. And don't worry, my weight issue only lasted for a couple of months, and after that I got really tired of thinking about it and couldn't care less. But sometimes, I still freak out when people tell me "you're so skinny, you need to eat more". PEOPLE, I EAT. Get over my weight.
  3. A few people know this: I actually liked the first guy who really "showed interest" in me [this was waaay waaaaaaaaaaaay back in ______]. Thank goodness I didn't encourage him, kasi ang pangit niya ngayon. Bwa ha ha ha.
  4. This is going to be the first time I'm going to say this: I daydream about death and dying [ooh alliteration]. I don't know why. It doesn't freak me out or anything, but gives me a lot of ideas to ponder on. I don't think I've told this to anyone before because people would get the wrong impression about me. No, I'm not a twisted psycho waiting to be unleashed, I'm Donya Quixote and I'm fabulous [?].
  5. [wincing] I used to think that being a "bitch" was cool. Gaaaah. Do not ask me to elaborate.


Now that I've lost all that's left of my dignity, I think I'm going to go to bed now. Good night, blogworld. Sorry for blogging out of boredom.

Labels: , ,