Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I call this post: BE BLIND [BGmusic: Wala pa.]


Question:
I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you're not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you're not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you?
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you?


Answer:



Hormones.
Did you honestly think it was love?
Bwa ha ha ha ha.

Happy Valentine's Day, Sssssuckerssss.



[Do not take this seriously.
I am obviously - ahem - kidding.
Really, I am.
Comment on my last post na lang.]

Labels: , ,