Monday, December 04, 2006

I call this post: Smells Like PMS [BGmusic: It's Cool, We Can Still Be Friends by Bright Eyes]

And
this
post
sucks.
[Boohoo.]
[Boohoo.]
I don't know your thoughts these days
We're strangers in an empty space
I don't understand your heart
It's easier to be apart

We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in a another time
We might as well be strangers
For all I know of you now
I know there's something wrong with my hormones when I'm listening to Bright Eyes/Damien Rice/Death Cab for Cutie/Keane/insert depressing band here.

Sorry, was that too much information?

I'm just so
So
So
So
So
So
Sad.

Tears
f
a
l
l
.
.
.
.
.
and I
am
a
l
o
n
e
.
.
.
.
.
[
b
o
o
h
o
o
]

Oh my gosh I've crossed over and turned emo. Note to self: Download Dashboard Confessional and Sunny Day Real Estate. [Haha lakas ng topak ko ngayon, sorry.]

Labels: