Sunday, June 10, 2007

I call this post: Updating At Last! [BGmusic: Apple Candy by Ben Lee]

This is the first post I'll be posting that will be visible on both my multiply and my main blog. I finally decided to activate that cross-posting function [wahoo]. Okay, so first of all, hello to my new readers on my multiply, and hello to my old readers at delusional, and sorry for not updating regularly, and not bloghopping. I will be doing so tonight. Have nothing else to do. And I missed reading about your lives.

Anyway, updates. *clears throat*
  • We have officially moved out of Baguio, and now I have suddenly found myself to be a QC-er. [See my two most recent albums at my multiply for some pictures.] Yes, I'm homesick, and no, I don't want to talk about it right now.
  • I'm not a dormer anymore. I could have applied for a slot, but then I thought:
    • DORMING: PROS
      • Close to all my classes, so between classes I can take showers, naps, wake up fifteen minutes before my next class, etc.
      • Close to most of my friends, since most of my friends are dormers.
      • I can do basically whatever I want, as long as I pay attention to the dorm curfew.
    • DORMING: CONS
      • The food.
      • Loneliness. Sometimes when my friends are all busy, and I have no-one to talk to, it gets really depressing.
      • The food.
      • Having to do all my chores on my own.
      • The food.
    • LIVING W/ MY FAMILY: PROS
      • FOOD!
      • Having my family close to me all the time.
      • FOOD!
      • Having to share the burden of chores [like, I don't have to take care of my laundry anymore.]
      • FOOD!
      • Reliable internet connection.
      • FOOD!
    • LIVING W/ MY FAMILY: CONS
      • Having my family close to me all the time.
      • Non-negotiable rules.
      • Commuting [huhuhu].
  • So basically, it was my stomach that did the deliberations.
  • No-one ask me any questions about enrollment. Let's just say that I am far from finished. Pang-ilang late reg ko na ito? *ponders*
  • Prince Foamday: I've decided on pulling him down from the pedestal I placed him on. Shouldn't have put him there in the first place. This... thing I have for him is far from healthy. I have so many more important things to think about. Boys should be the last thing on my mind. No matter how near-perfect they may be.

Labels: