Thursday, May 17, 2007

I call this post: Foamday [BGmusic: wala. electric fans]

So it looks like I'm coming out of my hiatus. I finished the first draft of my ten-page story [phew!] already so now I have time to update. Wow. It's amazing really, kaya ko pala ang two months without blogging. Namiss ba ninyo ako? [Kung hindi, don't bother answering that. I heyt yu.]

What have I been up to?
  • Summer classes. They're ending, and it's so sad, for many many reasons. Sana forever nalang camping at CW110 lang yung mga classes ko. Especially camping. Man, that was fun.
  • Watched tons and tons of DVDs. Mahal ko na ang Desperate Housewives. Haha.
  • Before that, I went to Davao. Masaya.
  • Oh, and nagka-drama queen moments din ako. Maraming nangyari sa buhay ko. Pero let's forget about that.
If you guys want, you can check my multiply for the pictures. May link somewhere in my sidebar.





Anyway, drama mode ako ngayon, as you can see from the last two posts. Hindi ko na sasabihin yung reason kasi (1) CORNY SIYA AS IN, at (2) super private talaga siya.

To give you a vague idea of what I'm going through, I feel like the Little Mermaid right now. Right before she turns into foam, when she knows she's going to lose her prince and she can do nothing about it. I'm obviously not talking about Ariel, but the Hans Christian Anderson one. For those of you who haven't read it [and you should, because it's great], it goes a lot like the Disney version:
  1. Little Mermaid falls in love with Prince.
  2. Little Mermaid saves Prince's life. Prince hears her voice, falls in love din ata.
  3. Little Mermaid gets herself some legs from the village witch, in exchange for her voice.
  4. If she doesn't get the Prince to love her in x days [I forgot how many], she's going to die and turn into foam, because mermaids don't have souls, they just turn into seafoam when they die.
  5. Every step for the Little Mermaid+LEGS is torture [as in masakit talaga], but when she is with her Prince, it's all worth it.
  6. The Prince and the Little Mermaid+LEGS become friends, but because of the Little Mermaid+LEGS's voice, or lack thereof, the Prince does not realize that this girl is the one he has been looking for.
  7. The Prince marries some other girl.
  8. The Little Mermaid+LEGS's mother gives her a dagger to drive into the Prince 's heart. If she kills the Prince, she can get her tail back and change back into a mermaid.
  9. She goes to the Prince's bedroom, sees the Prince and the girl he chose [huhu], but doesn't kill him, kasi duh she loves him.
  10. Little Mermaid+LEGS goes to the sea, and when the sun rises, she melts into foam because her time is up.
There was never a voice to steal from me anyway so my Prince isn't going to hear anything. Not even a whimper.

So it looks like foamday's coming up for me.

Mabuhay.

Labels: , ,