Thursday, March 22, 2007

I call this post: Serendipity [BGmusic: Where You Are by Marc Broussard]

The title has nothing to do with my post. It's just that I love Marc Broussard. I came across him by chance when I downloaded "Come Around" a long, long time ago [expecting a totally different song by Rhett Miller]. Anyway, he's just great. ^_^ And I love him even more because when I was downloading more of his songs awhile ago, I found out that he sings Christian songs, which was so cool because I really wasn't expecting that.



I don't have any more classes. [It's only natural, today is the last day of class.]

And so, except for the exams next week, it looks like this is the end. Goodbye, PE, English11, Kas1, Psych101, Econ102, German10, and Bio1. Goodbye. I don't think I'll be missing much of you, but who knows, maybe I will. [I think I may miss PE and German.]

And here's to another ending:
It's time to surrender,
It's been too long pretending,
There's no use in trying,
When the pieces don't fit anymore.
- The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore, James Morrison
Brace yourselves for an incoming cheesy line.

The hardest thing about moving on is not looking back.

Easier said than done, but I think I'm healing at last. [It's about time!] God, help me fight this fight.

PAHABOL:
  • I miss having a sidebar. I think I'll be making yet another template.
  • Still can't post a decent post. My brain has turned into mush. Gomen.

Labels: ,