Monday, March 19, 2007

I call this post: See DQ Run [BGmusic: Until My Heart Caves In by Audio Adrenaline]

Just another what-I-did post.

I went home to Baguio for the weekend.


1. Friday Night: Sweet Spot "Unrecital" intelligent dance music @ TEATRINO, Promenade, Greenhills.

Mostly techno. Apparentely that's what "intelligent dance music" is supposed to mean. Yeah, techno music. I don't like techno, but the acoustics at Teatrino were great. Someone could have performed Boom Tarat-tarat, and I'd still love the performance [okay, maybe not, but you get my drift]. Drip performed, if you know them. And two ska bands, Juan Pablo Dream [super cute], and this other one I forgot the name of, but had a really cute vocalist [mukha siyang tatay, I swear]. I went with Ate Ror, her friend Rob, and this animator I forgot the name of [I'm so great].

Then off too Baguio.


2. Thursday at Baguio: Relaxed

After last week's 2-3 average sleeping hours, I think I deserved a break. I watched House DVDs [watched until Episode 10 in Season 3. Bwaha], read a little, ate a lot, cuddled with my dog, and ate some more. Didn't even comb my hair or anything. [That's my dog at the dinner table in the photo].


3. Sunday at Baguio: Went to church twice, watched 300, went to Josh's graduation

Why did I go to church twice? Isn't once enough? Yeah, once is enough. My lolo's visiting, so he wanted to meet my uncle, who's a pastor at New Hope fellowship. So after the service at PMA, we went to New Hope. Saw lots of old friends from CCC-Baguio there, which was nice.

300 was super cool. I've found my calling. When I grow up, I want to be a Spartan warrior. Goodbye, UP, hello, Greek sadists.

Since sosyal ang school ni Josh, sa John Hay yung graduation nila. [I remember my graduation... at my half-finished high school auditorium. Sniff. Sniff.] It was nice. Lots of food [yup may buffet pa sila].



Yun lang.

I have exams. Papers. As usual. But I will bloghop tomorrow, if my connection behaves.

Labels: