Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I call this post: Sacrilege! [BGmusic: Where do the Children Play? by Cat Stevens]



Dahil marami akong kailangang gawin, syempre, nagprocrastinate ako. And I successfully mutilated two of the greatest masterpieces of all time. Mabuhay. [If my face in the Mona Lisa looks demented, it's because (a) I flip-horizontalled it, and (b) it's demented anyway, nothing I can do about that.]

Shucks, walang kwenta talaga yung mga recent posts ko. I will do better soon, I swear, on Friday maybe.

Anyway, updates:
  • Exams! I have one on Macbeth tomorrow *rolls eyes*, and a few next week. Strangely enough, I'm not worried. I think I'm too bangag to be worried.
  • Crushes: Good news, wala na akong crush... ata. Yes, this is good news. Crushes take up too much of my thinking energy. Now I can concentrate on... better stuff.
  • Friends: *sigh* I'm getting a little frustrated [that was what my last mini-post was about]... but yesterday, God reminded me that friends should love unconditionally. That means, even though your friends takes you for granted, let love rule. Aja.
  • Papers? Done. ^_^
  • Going to Davao for a week during the summer break. Leaving on April 4, coming back to Manila in time for the summer class registration [on the 12th]. The rest of my family's staying in Davao for a month, which kinda sucks, but I want a productive summer for once.
  • High school reunion! Rachelle's coming home from England, so she's organized this little reunion. Can't hardly wait.
  • Summer class: taking up PE [orienteering/camping hopefully], and maybe German or PI 100, depending on what's available.

Labels: , , ,