Saturday, January 13, 2007

I call this post: Leaf Me Alone [BGmusic: Where Will I Go - Jason Sweet]
I need you to know
I'm not through the night
Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light
I need you to know
That we'll be okay
Together we can make it through another day

- Courage by Superchic[k]
Gah, I'm in one of my gloomy moods again. I just want to keep to myself and feel sorry for myself. But I realized [once upon a time] that my gloomy moods were just the results of a little voice whispering lies into my head. So I try to ignore these moods, and I do try my best to pretend like they don't exist. But the pain is so real, and now I've come to think that maybe not all of these feelings are based on lies [for one thing, this could be just my raging hormones talking - he he].

But whatever. I don't get why I even have to try to explain every single one of my emotions.

I'm not going all emo on you guys, don't worry. Hindi bagay. Not my style.

So before I go into an embarrassing whining session on my blog, I'm going to stop myself here. Sorry for the too-short post.

Oh, and my economics exam wasn't bad. But I have no idea how I did. Come what may. Bring it on, world.

Labels: ,