Saturday, January 20, 2007

I call this post: Centennial [BGmusic: Unsaid - The Fray]

Ladies and jellybeans, this post is a special post. I mean, I know all of my posts are special [yeah, right, whatever], but this is even more special! Why? This is this blog's one hundredth post. In the words of Calla Lily's [quite annoying] lead singer: Sweet. [Private joke ba? Sorry.]

I should have reached my 100th post ages ago. But I haven't been updating like I used to. Sad, really. Aanyway, I will not waste this special blog post on my so-called normal topics. Let's do something hardcore.



[This is where I attempt to write deep, only to realize that I'm too bangag to produce anything worth reading.]



"Hardcore" picture nalang.



Okay, so I'm feeling [more than] a little lazy right now. I've had a full day. And I need to wake up early tomorrow. I was actually starting to write about the meaning of life [seriously, I was], but a topic like that needs a lot of thinking. And my mind is in no shape to think. So ayan, picture nalang. Cute naman ako. [Walang kokontra, this is my space.]

Sige, para hindi naman walang kwenta ang 100th post ko, I will ask you guys a question.

What would you guys want to see here in posts to come?


i.e. What needs improvement? What should I keep doing? What should I stop doing? What would you like to read about? Etc. [Don't say regular updates, because that just isn't going to happen.]

Labels: ,