Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I call this post: Yet another crappy post. [BGmusic: Party at Ground Zero by Fishbone]

Kagabi:

I won one of the highly sought-after Kalabasa Awards at my dorm's Christmas party [oo, maaga nga Christmas party namin, I know, I know]. Since I am such a responsible dormer [ahem ahem], I got the Skeleton Key Award, in recognition of the numerous times I have borrowed the spare key from the office [it's not my fault I lost my key last sem and couldn't be bothered to get it recut - okay, maybe it is]. Out of the 272 residents, I am the one who has the most entries in the borrowed key log book. I'm so proud of myself. *bats eyelashes*

Left: Me [duh] with my [pretty scary looking] Kalabasa Award.



And that's all I'm going to post for today. I didn't get any sleep last night [had an serious attack of insomnia], I had a tiring morning [CWTS], and now I really need to catch up on my z's.

So, good night, people of the Philippines/world.

PAHABOL: None of you got my last post? Haay.... don't worry, hardly anyone ever gets my sense of humor anyway. ;P

Labels: