Monday, November 13, 2006

I call this post: Wadde Hadde Dudde Da? [BGmusic: Brimful of Asha - Cornershop]

I haven't died. I haven't been decapitated, or caught anything from bacterial meningitis to the common cold. But last week has been a little crazy, with enrollment and everything. Sorry I didn't give you guys a heads-up on that, but enrollment is probably one of the worst experiences everybody in UP has to go through. It doesn't help that the CRS [Computerized Registration System] enlists you in the sections you didn't pick so instead of going to Butch Dalisay's English 11 class with five friends, you find that you're enlisted in the class next door, with a prof you've never heard of and not a friendly face in sight.

To make the short story even shorter, hindi ako pumasok sa English 11 ko. I will wait for Mr. Dalisay's response to my email and see if I have a chance of getting into his class.

Oh, and the same thing happened with my Kas1. I thought I was enlisted in Chua's class [CRS is so misleading, I tell you], but the class I found myself in was being taught by this old lady. I panicked then ran upstairs through all the classrooms looking for Chua, only to find out that he wasn't taking any prerogs kasi maraming gustong magprerog sa class niya. Pwet ng kabayo talaga. But at least I have someone with me - Janro was also put in my Kas1 class, so I don't have to go through it alone. Misery loves company.

I didn't even want to take Kas1. The thought of writing papers in Filipino makes me want to run away and hide. But I'll try my best. *cries*

Anyway, I'll update you guys via bullet points, because I feel that further elaboration on everything that has happened will make this post too long, and therefore, no-one will read it.
  • I got baptized yesterday. Finally. [I'm not Catholic so I wasn't baptized as a baby.] Anyway, I was supposed to get baptized years ago but something always came up. So when I found out that my church at Baguio was holding a baptism service, I signed up right away. It was held in a pool, and the water was icy cold, no joke. [Duh, November+Baguio=earmuff season]
  • Oh, and it was my sister's birthday yesterday. She's twenty-two.
  • I've enrolled myself in Footsol for PE with Eden, Lucky, and Abby. Our prof is young. He looks younger than me. Hehe.
  • The German language is confusing.
  • I didn't expect that much feedback from the Paris Hilton thing. [I have to say I was very... er... amused by your reactions.]
  • Wala akong cute na classmate. Sigh. At least I won't have to worry about impressing anyone, right?
  • I just got Butch Dalisay's reply. He's in the US. Great. Which means... papasok na ako sa class ko. I think my prof's name is Cruz. I wonder what will happen to his class? [Sanamadissolvesanamadissolve gahahaha I'm bad].
  • I want pizza.
  • This post sucks arse. I've forgotten how to write.