Monday, October 02, 2006

I call this post: You say stop... I say go go GO! [BGmusic: I choose silence. Wala.]

I'm sorry I haven't updated. As most of you may know [and some of you have experienced], medyo nawalan kami ng kuryente sa UP because of a wonderful little [?] typhoon we all like to call Milenyo. Blah blah blah, you've all heard this before so I won't rant about it any more.

Oh, UP's a mess. It was worse on Friday, but now it's still messed up. We even have military personnel cleaning up the streets. Saya. Some of the buildings still don't have electricity I think. Sayang, lahat ng klase ko may kuryente na... tsk tsk tsk...

Anyway, that's not the only reason why I haven't been blogging. Since I figured that there was nothing to do at the dorm, and since I hadn't gone home in the longest time, I went home to Baguio and vegetated for two days in front of the TV watching House DVDs.

I really don't have anything to talk about right now, so I'll just update you on what I've been up to. Or rather, warn you about a probable hiatus. [Probable because I'm not sure if I'm actually going to go through with it, because of my self-discipline shortage.]
I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't even started on yet. I have two exams on Thursday [one of them being a major subject, and I don't even understand what's going on in the class - Econ101], and another two on Friday [again, one of them a major subject - Stat101 - gah]. So I'll be studying instead of bumming around in front of my laptop. So I don't think I'm going to update for a while.
At least, that's the theory.

I can do this.

Okay, before I get started on my paper, I'm going to bloghop. And then I'm going to research. Then type. Then after that, I won't even look at my blog. Okay? Okay.

[Kaya ko ba ito? Kaya! Aja aja fighting!]



Pahabol: Nagpa-unli ako nung Thursday, tapos walang kwenta. Wala namang nagrereply. Moral of the story? Wag na mag-unlipaload. Wala namang magtetext. Huhuhuhu. [Oo, nagpaparinig po ako.]