Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I call this post: The Waiting Room / I Can't Believe I'm Blogging about This [BGmusic: Les Fleurs - 4hero]

I figured out who I really look like with my new hair. When I wake up, yes, it's still Richie Sambora [gah], but when my hair's all neat, I look like the girl from Doll Master.

[Di maka-getover sa bagong buhok? Teehee.]

I was planning on going home later tonight, but we still haven't finished anything for the First Day High skit [we still have to record, shoot some scenes, and rehearse], so it looks like I'm going to Baguio tomorrow night. At least makakauwi pa ako, right?

I finished reading my roommate's copy of The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan. It's the first Amy Tan book that I read [I always wanted to buy myself a copy of The Joy Luck Club, but always ended up buying another book instead]. It's a good read - really depressing, but it has a happy [and cute!] ending. It's not the kind of book I'd put in my "favorites" list, but it's definitely one that's going to stick with me. That's all I'm going to say about the book. Just read it.



Anyway, let's find something interesting to talk about today, shall we? Ah, yes. I was going to blog about this right after I witnessed this incident, but it must have slipped my mind.

I think this happened last week: I was walking to my STS class, and I usually pass by the pool. There was a car parked outside with its doors wide open, and inside was probably the most entertaining conversation one could eavesdrop chance upon. It was a couple fighting over something the guy said. They were screaming at each other, and I'm sure I heard the girl cry a little. I would have stayed a little longer so I could hear it finish, but I had a class [d'oh!].

Sobrang usisera ba? It was their fault for leaving the doors open and arguing in such a public place. I bet all the people in the pool area could hear them. (The whole time, I wanted to shout to the girl: "Leave the [*toot*]ing [*toot*] already!" Binabastos na kasi siya. Tsk tsk tsk.)

Things like that always get me all smug, thinking, "Thank goodness I don't have to deal with that kind of thing." Singledom is bliss.

Anyway, recently some my close friends have been... what am I going to call this... pairing off. [Should I be blogging about this? Ah, whatever.] I didn't know what to do when I found out na "sila na nga!" I admit that I was disappointed, because I thought we were all going to wait. But I've decided that I should be happy for them, because they're obviously happy with what they're doing.

One thought led to another, and I found myself thankful that J [Sino kaya yan? Don't ask.] stopped texting last summer. [Oh dear, I really can't believe I'm blogging about this.] Kung hindi kasi, baka nadala pa ako. It's like what Ann said last night, your heart is like a dam - a little leak will eventually cause the whole thing to collapse. Oo, kahit na depress-depressan ako [as in, yung OA na talaga na depression] nung summer [and most of the start of the first sem], I'm happy now.

That's all I want to say have the guts to say. I may have said too much already.

Oh, and to girls in relationships: if the guy makes you cry, or shouts at you like the aforementioned couple in the car, dump him. [Evil laugh.]

I'm re-reading what I just wrote. I may delete this post in the future. Or maybe not.