Saturday, October 14, 2006

I call this post: It is finished. [BGmusic: Milkshake - Kelis (what the heck?) Sweet Religion - Imogen Heap (that's better)]

Sabi nga sa Hebrews 11:1... "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see." Sa KJV, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Last week, even though I couldn't see the end of my semester, I could visualize it. I knew it had to come. And by faith, natapos ko na rin ang sem na ito!

Ladies and jellybeans, I am officially on my sem break. I no longer have an academic burden on my shoulders. It has been lifted. I am free. Free. I love saying that. [But I'm still trying not to worry about my exam results... eep.] To illustrate how happy I am, let me tell you what I was doing yesterday. Last night I was "dancing" [for all of you who have seen me dance, you know why the quotation marks are needed] around UP, screaming "SEM BREAK KO NA!" Ang saya. Teehee. And I watched a pirated VCD of First Day High last night without complaining [on any other day I would have wanted to strangle the stupid people on the screen, but this time I was just laughing at their "acting abilities" - that's a huge improvement for me].

And guess what? I got tagged by Jhed! Woohoo! Man, I'm so hyper. Tag pa lang sobrang saya na ako. But look what he wrote about me:
Donya Quixote, it's as if she writes as it happens. At least that's how I feel everytime I read her posts. Very nice. Oh, and she's pretty too! :D
Ooh, Jhed, you just made my day week month! Hehehe. Okay! The tag! Let's GO!

How often do you blog?

I usually blog every day, but sometimes when I feel that I need a break from... everything... I take it. I don't blog at a specific time like some bloggers I know. I blog whenever there's a gap in my schedule. [Now, there's nothing in my schedule! It's blank! Who wants to go out next week?]

Online Alias:
I used to call myself zellstalker, because of my obsession with this guy on the right. I still love Mr. Dincht, even though I didn't keep my lame-oh three-year old alias. I actually would have kept it, but someone hacked into my email address. And my friendster account. So I had to make a new email address [and friendster account]. Since my neopets username was donyaquixote [I used to be addicted - now I don't even want to visit the page lest I get hooked again], I used that. Oh, and in case you haven't figured it out, I named myself after a character from an old book by Miguel Cervantes. Ah, and in one of my old blogs, I called myself C-minor.

Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Um. No. I am S-P-I-N-E-L-E-S-S.

What do you do most often when you are bored?
When I am bored... I surf the internet. Or do surveys on the friendster bulletin board [to those who have added me on your lists, you know what I'm talking about].

When bathing, which do you wash first?
Hair.

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Oh no. Kaya ko pa 24 hours, but somewhere after 20 hours of no sleep, that I start looking like this:
Not a pretty sight.

What color looks best on you?
Red I think. But I also look good in yellow. And black. And green. And white. I like bright colors. But I can look good in anything. ^_^ Man, I sound really big headed. [Tsss...it's true.]

What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
'Fraid my answer's gonna bore all of you - I don't drink.

Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death?
Yes. This is all the evidence I need. *taps on the Bible*

Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends?
Not really. I have a lot of online friends, but I'm still more open to my offline friends. I guess it's because I'm a little paranoid about online stalkers and the like. I actually had a bad experience about that only a couple of months ago. Blinock ko na lang.

What was your favorite subject in school?
Last sem it was Fine Arts. But I love anything English-related. Writing especially.

Are you a perfectionist?
It depends on what it is. Sometimes I'm all "bahala na!" But when I know that I can make whatever-it-is-I'm-making great, I don't settle for less.

Do you spend more than you can afford?
*guilty laugh* Um. Hehe.

Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved before?
No. Well, it depends. At this age, "loved and lost" means getting together with Mr. X/Y/Z and breaking up soon afterwards. That's definitely not what I want. But I'm not saying that I'm never going to love. This girl *points to self* is not going to die an old maid! I DECLARE IT! Bwehehe.

Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, I was blessed with a weird mind. ^_^

Do you give yourself the credit you deserve?
Sometimes. Depends on my mood really. If I'm really down I make my problems bigger than they really are. If I'm in a good mood, everything I do seems to be perfect.

Do you donate time or money to charities?
Time, yeah. Money, yeah. My org has charitable events, and we're all obliged to attend/buy a ticket. Hehe. But I'd like to do charity work someday... when I have the time.

Have you recently done something yourself that you've criticized others for doing?
Last year... yeah. Recently... um... siguro meron but I really can't pinpoint the exact events.

What's on your mind right now?
I need to eat something.
Say one nice thing about the person who tagged you and the five people that you are going to tag:
Jhed always visits blogs regularly. Even though he's [more than a little] self-depreciating, he makes it sound funny and entertaining. Oh, and he's really honest and doesn't hold back when he's blogging, which is refreshing in a world where everyone's too concerned about what other people are going to think. [Naks!]

I don't know who I'm going to tag. I tag whoever wants to do the tag. [Tamad!]

Okay, I'm going to have breakfast now. And then I'm going to bloghop. [I missed this... sigh.]