Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I call this post: Domo Arigato Mistah Roboto [BGmusic: Mr. Roboto - Queen]

Most of you out there are probably deathly afraid of dentists. Now, I don't enjoy my dental checkups, but compared to going to the hairdresser's, dental appointments are definitely less scary.

Ladies and jellybeans, I got my hair cut at Bench Fix last night. I had lunch with my parents because my mom was going to Davao, and when she saw me, she handed me some money and told me to get my hair cut. [Now really, was my hair that bad?] I agreed, just as long as I had someone with me for moral support. Since my sister had work, I waited until 6PM to get my hair cut.

It wasn't that scary. If you're scared of going to the hairdresser's, you should go there at night when they don't have any other customers and everyone's all laid back, and the hairstylists don't seem as biatchy as usual. The whole thing was just so stressful for me though - I hate being subject to people's scrutiny, especially when it comes to my looks. [Part of the reason why I never agreed to joining those silly pageants.]

Pictures!


My Before and After Pics [My hair's still a little wet in the "after" pic]

I like to think that look like a Japanese rockstar, but Ann said that I looked like a coconut husk... which is also true. Hehehe. When I woke up and saw my reflection, I was like, "Richie Sambora, is that you?" I like looking at myself in the mirror now [even more than before]. I find my hair highly amusing. If I put my hair in a side ponytail I look like Cyndi Lauper. And I look especially entertaining when I'm headbanging.



I'm part of a First Day High skit for the upcoming Leadership Training Institute [LTI - this yearly CCC camp]. I'm Brainy High. We're shooting it later at 3pm. Bagay na bagay ang bangs ko. :-]