Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I call this post: Chicken Wings [BGmusic: Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis]

I really wasn't planning on posting today but I have nothing else to do. Okay, that wording doesn't really exemplify the essence of my situation right now... Let me rephrase that: I don't want to study right now so instead, I'm in front of my laptop wasting time on youtube and updating my blog even though there really isn't anything to talk about.

Anyhoo, I have an exam later in STS. I don't need to study for it [it's one of those subjects that have tons of readings but all you really need to do is listen in class], but I will anyway [because I don't listen in class, I'm busy talking to Eden].

I should be really stressed out right now... but I'm not. Naubos na lahat ng powers ko, I guess. Ladies and gentlemen, I seem to have lost the ability to worry. Now I feel like I am floating in the air... free... hap-py. [O baka kulang lang ako sa tulog.]

Okay, I'm starting to scare myself. Aral na. Okay, bloghop muna. Tapos aral. Aja!



Something... er... interesting for you all to watch: