Saturday, October 07, 2006

I call this post: And it feels so good [BGmusic: Another One Goes By - The Walkmen]

You missed me. Admit it. [Uuuuy...] I wasn't able to update and bloghop yesterday like I thought [yes, I promised, but I had my fingers crossed], but I'm updating now, and that's all that matters. ^_^ [PS: Thanks to all who commented on my last post kahit na walang kwenta siya. :P]

Anyway, I wasn't planning on posting today, but I felt that I had neglected my blog for too long already. The main objective of this post is just to let you know that I'm ALIVE!

Just don't ask me about how my exams went. [Four more to go. And I still have to finish my project for FA. *cries*] Nakakainis yung mga taong walang exams. Okay lang sa akin ang mga papers, wag lang exams. Researching for papers are actually kind of fun, basta maganda yung topic. I finished my part of our group paper on cloning, and you can't imagine how much information I have on the topic right now. I feel so smart. *smirks*

Can you believe that the semester is ending? I still can't feel it - no nostalgia at all or anything. I guess it's because this semester hasn't been particularly good to me, with dull professors and mediocre grades.

It's the end of the sem, and I wasn't able to patch up my relationships with *some people*. I've given up already. I guess if *they* don't want to talk to me, then there's nothing I can do about it. It's sad, but it happens. [sigh]

I've dropped one subject, a major subject at that. Last Thursday I was kind of encouraged by my org mates when they were all complaining about that same professor and how she graded their exams. It just felt great that I wasn't alone in my plight. The funny thing is, I'm not mad at my professor for not being able to teach. We even smile at each other whenever we pass each other by [moment! haha].

Next sem will be different. I feel it [in my fingers... I feel it in my toes].

Okey, so walang kwenta pa rin ang post na ito. Oh well, I tried. And now... to bloghop. Teehee.



PAHABOL

I had eleven hours' sleep last night. It felt good. After three days of barely enough sleep, my body backlashed and I could barely even type. So I just slept. Then I woke up with the worst headache. But I still felt good. In a woozy drugged up kind of way.

Dxter: Yes, that was me you saw in SM. Yak ang haggard ko nun. Lagi nalang akong haggard pag may nakakakita sa akin [you gotta love my luck]. First Rex and now you. Hehe.