Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I call this post: Without you [BGmusic: Nothing... Just the sound of rain.]

I'm wet yet again. Ah, life without an umbrella. [Yes, dears, wala akong umbrella ever since... July. Actually, meron akong umbrella, pero sobrang laki kaya nakakahiyang gamitin.]

I usually have someone to walk me back to the dorm [a guy friend or two perhaps, plus Eden], but they were all busy awhile ago, and so I walked back alone. Hindi ako tumakbo kasi baka matapilok pa ako, di ba? Hindi rin ako nagpasama kay Eden kasi anong mangyayari kung dalawa kaming nabasa? At least kung mag-isa ako, ako lang yung mababasa, di ba?

So yun. I walked in the rain.

Alone. [Boohoo. Boohoo.]

I usually love walking in the rain. But then again, I don't usually do it all alone and... pathetic. Yes, I'm a loner, but walking in the rain is something you do with friends. Or when you're really really miserable. I wasn't really really miserable awhile ago, but now I kinda am.

Grrr.

Sorry.

Anyway.

Let's get over that, shall we?

I'm sorry, I can't write a decent post right now. I'm too busy wallowing in self-pity.

I'm weeeet.

Oh, just a continuation on yesterday's post: what Ann had yesterday was vertigo. I don't know what I had. It may be an ulcer. I hope it was just indigestion or something. Anyway, don't worry, I'm going to get a check up tomorrow. :)

Tonight's gameplan: Watch Rent for the umpteenth time, to stop feeling sorry for myself. [Found my copy! Woohoo!]