Thursday, September 14, 2006

I call this post: When it's gone, it's gone. (BGmusic: When It's Good by Ben Harper)

Yes. I'm here. Different blog name, same girl.

I know the layout is totally different from anything I've ever had. It's not as funky and fun and... orange as my past layouts, but this shows how I feel right now. I know a lot of you [if not ALL of you] liked the funky feel of The Aftertaste, but I haven't been feeling funky lately.

I didn't make a totally new blog, as you can see. I said I would relocate, and that's all I did. I seriously considered transferring to i.ph, but realized that people were having trouble viewing pages there.

Anyway, here I am.



Eden and I went to Megamall awhile ago because she needed someone to go with her to the art galleries for her ArtStud homework. I love looking at art. It's a shame that there aren't any huge galleries here. Galing pa ng mga artists natin dito.

Anyway, there I was with Eden, and while we were looking at this sculpture, this guy came up right next to me and asked me what it was made of. I said it was probably just stone or cement. I heard something like a camera shutter, so I thought he was taking pictures of the art. But when I turned to take a look at his camera [I like looking at cameras - they're so beautiful], his lens was directed at me. It took a while for me to digest what he was doing, so when he went off I didn't do anything.

Gosh, I felt feel so violated. He could have just asked me if he could take a picture of me, but no, he had to... AGH. And he was old. I don't even want to think about what he's going to do with my photos. I thought about reporting him to the guard, but I was too freaked out and chicken to do anything.

And that is one good reason to get a boyfriend: to fend off those dirty old men. [Enter music: "I am the man who will fight for your honor..."] Haha, dream on. I can only name two of my guy friends who have the balls to confront guys like that.



Anyway, after that incident I just had some ice cream to keep my mind off the issue. Then Eden and I wandered around the mall looking at furniture stores, picking furniture for our future [hopefully] bachelorette pad.

Then we hung around Powerbooks for a while. I discovered the Eagles of Death Metal [great drums], went through a couple of picture books, architecture books, poetry...

But every time I remembered that man with his camera my blood would start boiling again. Gah.

When we went back to UP, I decided to hang around Molave for a while. Talked to Jonathan for the first time in ages. And Henry told me that I looked like Maggie Q. She's reaaaally reaaaally gorgeous, so syempre flattered ako, pero di ako naniniwala kasi parang hellurrr naman. [Okay, gets ba ninyo yung dialogue na yan? Haha.]

Anyway, I like catching up with my friends. So I was happy again.

Until I remembered the man with the camera.

Shucks, what the HECK is he going to do with my pictures?