Saturday, September 16, 2006

I call this post: Sweltering [BGmusic: You've Got the World on a String by Frank Sinatra + Liza Minelli]

I woke up this morning sweaty, sticky, and slightly disoriented - I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I don't really remember how I fell asleep, but I did. It's my roommate's birthday today so we had some cake and ice cream last night at midnight. I also made her a video. Not going to post it here because it's not like any of you guys would understand the joke [none of the people in the video knew her - they were all photocopier operators/salespeople/tambays we just asked to greet her a happy birthday].

Last night I ate so much I thought I was going to have a nightmare. And I kind of did. I dreamt that there was this guy who was "taking advantage" of me. In the end I beat up his fugly arse, so it was a kinda happy dream. Bwahahaha.

Have any of you noticed what color you dream in? I read somewhere that we dream in black and white, and I believed that for a while. But after that I started taking note of the colors of my dreams, and guess what? [What?] I don't dream in grayscale. Yay.

My scary dreams usually have background music. It's eerie music that drags on and on, and I find it harder to breathe. The predominant color of my nightmares is green. Green and black, actually.

I don't remember the last nightmare I ever had, but there are some nightmares that I don't think I will ever forget. I had two almost identical dreams when I was a kid that had this girl following me around all the time. Her face contorted into a really grotesque smile right at the climax of the nightmare. Then she'd laugh, but her voice wasn't hers anymore, it sounded like a chorus of men laughing [a la bwahahahaha].

Another dream that has stuck with me for the longest time is one from high school I think - I was holding hands with this guy and we were running towards... something. Everything was orange except for us. I don't remember what he looked like, all I know was he looked like he shaved his head... Anyway, I was really freaked out [in a good way] when I woke up, because I thought I had dreamt about the guy I was going to end up with. I probably just had one cheese curl too many.

Now it's you're turn: What are the dreams that have stuck with you? Kwento na.



Butch Dalisay is teaching English 11 next sem! WOOHOO! [I really hope I get a slot... *crosses fingers*]