Saturday, September 23, 2006

I call this post: Molabi [BGmusic: hindi ko alam kung ano ito. A song by Juana.]

I didn't have any plans whatsoever to update, but what the heck. To give you an idea about what I'm doing right now, just a couple of minutes ago, I was in bed with two men [uuuuy]... Hehehe... it's not what you think. Today's the open house of Molave Residence Hall, which means that we outsiders can go in and out whenever we please.

Right not I'm in Janro's room. Eden's on his laptop, so I'm using his roommate's PC.

Plans for tonight: Show off my karaoke "skills" at the lobby... later. Some of my friends are taking their ES1 exams today, so I'll wait for them para marami naman akong supporters.

News: I have a new superfan. I made friends with one of the Ilang-ilang cats, and I named him Tumnus. I actually don't know if Tumnus is a boy or a girl, but I just assumed that he was a boy. Anyway, he loves me. I swear.

I was just outside my room last night, and he was there next to the trash cans, sitting on a Greenwich pizza box. He tilted his head to the left and just looked at me. Then he mewed. I went closer to him, and he mewed again. After I disposed of my trash, I looked back at the cat and he was still looking at me. So I bent down to touch it.

Just to clarify, I don't usually touch the strays. This was a first time for me. I don't know why I touched him, it was just something about him that drew my hand to his fur.

After I touched him, he quickly stood up and started rubbing himself on my legs, as if he had been waiting for me to touch him. I must admit that I almost forgot how to touch a cat - we have dogs at home, and I'm used to the rough play and the mussing of fur. Cats are different - probably because they're more fragile.

Aanyway. I made a new friend. He's not human, yes, but he loves me. When I went out of my room to brush my teeth, he was waiting outside my door. Then he followed me to the bathroom. While I brushed my teeth he rolled on the floor, pawing the air.