Thursday, September 21, 2006

I call this post: *@#&#*@(!!!! [BGmusic: What's Going On by the 4 Non Blondes]

I didn't wake up. I must have slept through my alarm.

When I woke up, I immediately checked my cellphone to see what the time was. It was 10:19. My class was 8:30-10. I was ready to go to class. I didn't have any plans to skip. But it happened. AAAAAAH REWIND! REWIND!

Oh.... Oh.... Chickenbutt. I've been absent for two consecutive meetings; last Monday I had that stupid stomachache, and today I didn't wake up. It's okay if I'm absent for Econ101 [they don't check attendance, and it's not like I'll miss anything important - the whole thing's basically self-taught for me], but I don't want to be absent for Marine Science. Gosh, how many absences do I have? Has it reached six? Will my professor be forced to fail me because of my poor attendance? WAAAAH...

Change topic. Let's not think about that.

...

...

Okay, there's nothing else to think about. Everything else is worse.

So, why didn't you wake up anyway?

Well... I kinda stayed out until 6AM. And I slept at around... 6:20AM... and... that's it.

Huh?!?!?! BAKIT MO GINAWA YAN?! ANG TANGA-TANGA MO TALAGA!

Kasi... 18th birthday ng friend ko... tapos... nag-bonding lang kaming mga girls... Masyado kaming nagmamahalan, so any effort to separate us would be futile.

Ano, nagdisco kayo?

Sa itsura naming ganun?! Hehe... No, we stayed at McDo PHILCOA and asked each other questions like: "Is love a social construct?", and "Choose to marry: ugly smart guy / handsome stupid guy". And... I didn't sleep at all. As in, walang tulugan talaga.

Had fun?

Oo naman. Mahal ko ang girls ko. Gusto mo ng pictures?



Phase One: [9PM-11PM] After we watched a couple of Korean movies at the Film Institute, tumambay muna kami sa Molave. [L-R, clockwise: Char - in yellow, Che, Joey, Eden, Jonathan, Abby, Lucky, & Ayshia]


Phase Two: [11:30PM-5:30AM] After we got kicked out of Molave [hanggang 11PM lang ang mga tambay dun], we went to McDo. [L-R: Me, Ayshia, Abby, Char, Eden, Lucky] Medyo blurry. Sensya na.




Phase Three: [around 5:30 AM] Good morning UP!