Friday, September 08, 2006

I call this post: Fish heads for lunch (BGmusic: In the Morning by Razorlight)

Just something on yesterday's post: To incoming freshmen students, I'm not discouraging any of you to go into UP. Heck, it's a grrrreat school. Just be aware that you will most probably be very dependent on Extra Joss when you get in. [Not if, when.] Also to those hoping to get into UP, or who are already studying in UP, you HAVE to read this article by Butch Dalisay: Get a Life. It's an address to the UP Baguio class 2005 at their graduation. I love Butch Dalisay. Unfortunately, he hasn't been teaching recently I think. I want to take his English 11 class... Ngyer.

Guess what? My dad's back! [Whoopee!] To those of you who don't know, my dad has been away for a year for a one-year research thing funded by the Nippon Foundation. He was doing a comparative study on military schools in Southeast Asia - Japan [yeah, Japan's not in Southeast Asia, but he studied the school there anyway], Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Oh, and the Philippines, syempre. So he's been spending three months in each country. In between, he'd visit the Philippines for a couple of days, then he'd go back to wherever he was needed.

Anyway, I missed my dad. I wasn't really aware of it last year because I was caught up in the whirlwind that was my freshman year [and it wasn't like I was seeing the rest of my family anyway - except my sister], but last night when we [my dad, my sister, and I] had dinner together [before he went back up to Baguio], I was all, "Hay... I missed this."

I'm not going to Baguio this weekend after all. My homecoming has been postponed to next weekend. There are events scheduled for this weekend that I simply cannot miss [no, not my modeling stint, not even the UAAP Cheerdance Competition, it's Elielle's piano recital on Sunday].

I don't have anything more to say. What the heck is happening to me? I can't even blog. Phooey.

To UPDiliman students: pre-enlistment na! Punta na kayo sa CRS website, at pumili na ng subjects! Classmates tayo next sem! Para masaya! These are the subjects I've pre-enlisted for:


MonTueWedThuFriSat
10:00 - 11:30
Econ 102 TFDE [SE 125]

Econ 102 TFDE [SE 125]
11:30 - 12:00Kas 1 MHV1 [PH 412]Kas 1 MHV1 [PH 412]
12:00 - 1:00

1:00 - 2:00MBB 1 MHW [ALB 102]German 10 TFW [CAL 307]MBB 1 MHW [ALB 102]German 10 TFW [CAL 307]
2:00 - 2:30CWTS2 - ECON WJK
2:30 - 4:00Psych 101 MHX [PHAN 207]
Psych 101 MHX [PHAN 207]