Sunday, September 10, 2006

I call this post: Basang Sisiw (BGmusic: wala!)

I have a story to tell you.

Characters:

Ann - Jenny - Me (EYEBAGS!)

Last Saturday, Ann, Jenny, and I decided to eat at Flaming Wings, Katipunan. We had chicken strips (I had Carribean Jerk / Balsamic Mayo, Ann had BBQ / Honey Mustard, and Jenny had Wild / Bleu Cheese), and probably the most wonderful thing I have eaten outside my house: Wicked Oreos. They're Oreos, deep-fried in butter and... other stuff... and they're served hot. With vanilla ice cream. Here's a photo. Okay, photos.



[Mouth is watering. GAAAAARRRAAAARRAAAAA *sucks in drool*]

Anyhoo, outside, the rain was pouring. We thought, okay, we'll stay for a while longer and wait for the rain to subside.

It didn't. In fact, the water outside was shin-deep.

To make the long story short, we all got wet. Drenched, in fact.



There was a lot of squealing and screaming involved. But it was fun. Kaso lang, nagkasakit si Ann. Poor girl.

Basta, di ko maikwento. Words cannot do justice to that night. Di ko talaga makakalimutan. [You should have seen me screaming and running AWAY from the "shelter" of our - yes, we shared - umbrella when I realized that the water we were wading through was overflowing from the sewers. Yuck yuck yuck.]