Thursday, August 03, 2006

Phew. Just came back from the exam.

How was it?

Not to bad. I'm glad to say that all that studying paid off.

That is, I think it did. Hopefully, it did.

Thank God it's over.

Enough about the exam. Enough. Down, doggy. Down.


Anyway, last Tuesday our STS class at the CS Auditorium was moved to NIGS, Room 015... [Okay, let's skip the details, shall we?] I saw something that I want to share with you guys. Just because.


TADAAAH!

What is that? I hear you ask.

That, my dears, is my desk from last semester. That, my dears, is the product of complete and utter boredom. That, my dears, is what I was doing as I was earning my grade of ____ [nakakahiya]. That, my dears, is what NatSci1 does to you. [Advice to UP students who haven't taken NatSci1 yet: Thank your lucky stars you haven't taken it. Don't.]

This is what started it:


Those are my initials. I marked my chair so I would remember where I sat.


See? It's me!


This is from a fan. Maraming nag-respond sa ginawa kong art [di siya vandalism, art siya]. If you can't read this, it says, "Ano pangalan? Ganda naman artwork mo! Pls. reply!" Nagreply ako: "....Secret."

Natuwa lang ako, kasi nareunite ako with my beloved chair. [I'd buy that chair if I knew how to.] If any of you want to see it, go to NIGS [The National Institute of Geological Science], Room 015. May seat numbers ang seats dun, you won't have any trouble finding it. Seat number... 63 I think.


Oh my gulay just realized my Stat problem set is due today. Oh my gulay. I haven't done it. I was too preoccupied with Econ. Sheeemayyyys...

Good luck to me. Gonna do it now, after I stop hyperventilating.