Sunday, August 06, 2006

I call this post: Why Don't You Kill Me Instead? [BGmusic: nothing. The sound of rain. I know it's selfish, but I really wish that classes will be cancelled tomorrow. I need to study. *taunting the weatherman* YOU CALL THAT RAIN?! THAT AIN'T RAIN!!! Show me whatcha really got!!!]

A bajillion sorry's to my readers who have been anticipating updates since yesterday.
You can't believe how much work I have to do. I just finished doing my STS powerpoint presentation, and I'm going to start on my FA28 presentation later, even though NONE of my groupmates have emailed me their research. I should have seen this coming. I already did a little bit of research myself, but it looks like I should have researched for the whole thing. Man oh man I'm frustrated.

Anyway, Sunday na pala. I don't like Sundays very much. Sundays are agitating - knowing that Monday is just around the corner makes me want to hide under my bed, hoping that no-one finds me and that I'll suddenly acquire the ability to survive without food, water, and human interaction.

So, what exactly am I dreading looking forward to this week?

Chronological na lang, para masaya.

Tuesday (running for The Worst Day of My Life award):

FA 28: Reporting. Since it looks like I'm going to be stuck doing all the research, compiling all of them into a powerpoint presentation, printing and photocopying the handouts, I'm going to leave the reporting to my groupmates. If they show traces of even the smallest little smidget of annoyance at their assigned jobs, I may end up on the death row sooner than I had planned. [Question to self: May death row pa ba?]

Stat101: Exam. Haven't studied because of the presentations I have to make/research for. Someone save me please.

STS: Reporting. Tapos na presentation ko. Nothing to worry about. I don't have to work with uncooperative groupmates here.

DORM ACQUAINTANCE PARTY!: I probably won't die after the acquaintance party, but I'm betting that I will be very much tempted to take matters of fate into my own hands after I make a fool of myself on Tuesday night. See, all the new residents of Ilang-ilang have to come up with a presentation. We're dancing. None of us can dance. I haven't danced since my Lolo and Lola's golden anniversary, and that was... FIVE YEARS AGO!!! To make matters worse, I've been assigned to dance to freaking Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls. Let's just say that our "dance" involves some stripping and basically all the slutty dance moves our minds could come up with. Not a pretty sight. Thank goodness all girls' dorm lang kami. [My worst nightmare is having my friends from Molave come over to crash the party. Oh dear oh dear.]


Thursday:

Econ 102: Exam. I'm gonna have to study really hard for this one. All my classmates seem to be able to follow the lesson. I always find myself staring out the window when I should be listening, so now I'm really behind. The problem is, with all of THOSE deadlines (see above), when can I find the time to study? Huhuhuhuhu...



Just looking at what I have typed is making me tired.

That aside, I want to tell you all that FINALLY, I have acquired one-hundred testimonials on my friendster. Now, I know this may not sound like a big deal to you cybercelebrities out there who have, what, 500 testimonials, but it's a big deal for me. You will celebrate with me, and that's an order.

WOOHOO! WOOHOO!

Next weekend, to treat myself, I shall watch a movie. I want to watch four:
  1. Lady in the Water - Dapat last weekend pa ito. But I had work to do. Boohoo. Boohoo.
  2. Sukob - Have never watched a Filipino horror movie before. They say this one's good. And my friends want to watch it.
  3. Just My Luck - Oh how I hate admitting to wanting to watch this. But it's true, I do want to watch it. Even if anorexic Lindsay Lohan is in it. Why? Well, when I watched the trailer [which shows the poor guy tripping over everything, getting splashed at puddles... basically busy being a really good-looking bad luck magnet], the first thing I thought was, "Oh my gosh, that's me!" So I have to watch it. It's my movie.
  4. The Breakup - Last weekend, if I wasn't going to watch Lady in the Water, I was going to watch the Breakup. Ended up watching neither. Boohoo. Boohoo.
I also want to finish reading Orwell's 1984. And borrow Jam's copy of Love in the Time of Cholera. I haven't read a decent book since summer. I'm growing stoofider at a frighteningly exponential rate.



Okay that's it for now. Tah. Wish me luck.

P.S. I *heart* Bingo's choco mint cookie sandwich. Suuugaaaar... Hee hee hee.