Friday, August 25, 2006

I call this post: This time I'm REALLY back (BGmusic: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Damien Rice)

I just want to say that my last post was really lame because I wasn't finished with it when it was published. I just checked to see where I should place the image, and then my connection was suddenly cut because I forgot to pay our [the room's] internet bill. They should have at least given out a warning, but NOOO, they just - SURPRISE! - cut it off.

Anyway, the important thing is I'm back now. Man oh man do I have a lot of catching up to do. Have to bloghop to let everyone know that I haven't disappeared from the face of the planet, have to update my links... Haaay.

Wow, ang weird. My parents just did a little tagteam maneouvre on me. First, my mom tells me to hang out with my relatives more, and when she went offline, my dad suddenly IMed me and now we're scheduling a dinner date. At least he's not telling [read: nagging] me to exercise... yet. [Note to self: START jogging.]

Okay what was I gonna say again? Ah, yes, the joy of being back and blogging again... Anyway, nothing much has happened. [Nothing unusual / nothing strange / just a little older / that's all. - KANTA! KANTA!]

Is it just me, or is it really hot today? I feel like I'm in a freaking sauna. Phew.

Don't have anything to say.

Just want to let you know that I'm here.

And now, magpapaepal na ako sa mga blogs. Woohoo. What fun.




Anyway, para may sense naman ang post na ito, I want to share some photos with you. [Got these from an email from Abby. The last one almost made me cry.]

Why Don't These Photos Make the News?