Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I call this post: Rotting (BGmusic: The Luckiest - Ben Folds [on loop - I LOOOVE THIS SONG!])

I'm proud to say that I've had a really fruitful day. I've put up the Echoes Literary Board at our org [with some help from Karen, who I love so much - MWAH].

And I cleaned out my fan.

And had too much sugar.

Drat I don't know what to post.

Masyado kasi akong masipag ngayon.

Tuloy, fried na ang brain ko.

Looks like this is time for [ta-daaah!] BLOGTHINGS!

Who Should Paint You: M.C. Escher

Open and raw, you would let your true self show for your portrait.
And even if your painting turned out a bit dark, it would be honest.
What Artist Should Paint Your Portrait?

You Are 69% Vain

You're a little vain, but you also work hard for your good looks.
Just remember, everyone knows you are a total hottie. You don't have to remind them.
How Vain Are You?

You Should Be a Poet

You have a way with words... and a talent for drawing the pure emotions out of experiences.
Your poetry has the potential to make people laugh and cry at the same time. You just need to write it!
What Sort of Artist Should You Be?


*sobbing* I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I couldn't post anything else.