Monday, August 14, 2006

I call this post: Revealing too much (BGmusic: Secret - Maroon 5 [Why am I listening to Maroon 5?!?! Whatever.])

My underpants are wet.

And that's me revealing too much.

Bwahahahahaha.

Because a wonderful person stole my umbrella, I am umbrellaless (heeheehee try saying that - it sounds funny), and I have been going everywhere in a hooded sweater - my feeble attempt to keep myself dry. Actually, noon pa nawala payong ko. Tinatamad lang akong bumili ng payong. Anyway, I'd rather spend my money on food.

So I went out to Katipunan to get something from my sister, and to buy some stuff from National Bookstore. It was raining only a little, so I went out in my usual hooded sweater instead of borrowing an umbrella from someone, thinking that the rain would have died down once I was finished with my business at Ate Ror's place.

Naturally, I was wrong.

Mehn, parang bumabagyo sa labas. Ayoko naman magtricycle (takot ako sa tricycle), ayoko naman magpapayong sa mga streetkids (ee!), so I ran all the way from Torres Building to National Bookstore. When I made it, I looked like a wet duckling.

At first I was really pissed off at the weatherman for the perfect timing, but when I was walking to the dorm from the jeep, I just accepted my situation for what it was, and made the best out of it. So in front of the International Center I started jumping into all the puddles and kicking water all over the place like a total maniac. It looks funny enough when you're doing that with your friends, but if you're doing that alone, it's ten times more ridiculous looking. Thank goodness there was no-one around. No-one except that long-haired newspaper guy at the waiting shed. Who, being pretty weird himself, didn't pay attention to my spasticated dance moves.



Okay, I warn you guys, my tone will be a little more serious now. Just for now. Pasensya na, pero medyo down talaga ako ngayon. [The incident with the puddles is one of my many ways of coping with sadness.]

Wala lang.

Wait a minute, what do I mean, "wala lang"? Those two words have to be the most annoying words in the Filipino vocabulary. You ask a really serious question, and then you get "wala lang". It's like those people who put "too many", "secret", "dunno" in all the blanks in my autograph books back in grade school. Quit being so vague, people. [Note to self: stop saying "wala lang".]

Okay. Phew. Where was I? Ah yes. I'm feeling a little down in the dumps.

Why?

Oh dear, I don't think it would be appropriate for me to put something as private as that on my blog, so you will have to be content with me blabbering on and on about how I feel. [Yihii... how exciting.]

I'm so disgusted at myself for being so self-centered. Everything just has to be about me. Everyone's world just has to revolve around me. And when it doesn't, I'm - trying to find a less melodramatic word here, but can't find one - heartbroken. [Ew. Heartbroken?] Okay, crushed.

Basta.

Another annoying word. [Note to self: stop saying "basta".]

To everyone I imposed myself on, to everyone I hurt because I was too busy thinking about how I was hurting, to everyone I trampled on to get what I wanted, to everyone who made themselves vulnerable to me only to find out that I am not worthy of your trust, I am sorry.

[How can I make this post more dramatic? Ah yes.]

...

[I think that ellipses did the trick... Obvious ba na hindi ako marunong mag-emo masyado? Sorry guys, I have gone past the I'm-crying-and-I-love-the-drama stage. Now, I'm going through my I'm-crying-but-let's-all-pretend-that-I'm-not stage. Wala lang. - Oh, shoot.]