Saturday, August 12, 2006

I call this post: Jetlag (BGmusic: Rent Soundtrack - I'll Cover You [Reprise])

Guys, don't smoke. Click here to see why. Warning: Not for the squeamish. I was going to post a photo here but I figured that I should give you the choice to see it or not to see it, and not just impose the truth on you. But you should see it.



My body clock is so messed up. Last night, I couldn't get to sleep until it 3AM, and when I woke up, Ann was standing next to me asking if I wanted to get lunch. I was like, "What the hey?! What time is it?"

Noon na pala. Sarap daw ng tulog ko. I was supposed to go to Econ to help out with the Saturday CDC [Community Developement Churva - we babysit kids on Saturdays and tutor sixth graders on Wednesdays], but obviously, I didn't.

Gonna watch Lady in the Water later. Woohoo. I can finally get out of UP.

Living on campus has its perks [you can wake up thirty minutes before your class starts and still make it - ten minutes if you don't take a shower, two minutes if you go to class in your pyjamas], but sometimes it's nice to get out and see what life out there is like. Before I went to UP, I didn't want to study in Metro Manila because - well - Manila is somekinda fugly. But UP isn't - it's a whole different world. Sometimes it's good to get out there and just inhale the pollution. I believe in what Nietzche said - What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. [Wait, was that him? Man, I suck at Philo. Nag-register lang sa akin yung vague and ambiguous terms, and nothing else.]

Have nothing to say.

Nothing to say.

Nothing to say.

Just visit the link I put up there. Comment nalang kayo dun. Tapos, kain tayo.