Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I call this post: I'm Alive! (BGmusic: Pagbabalik ng Kwago - Kapatid)

Wow. It's been a week.

I don't think I've left my blog alone for this long in ages. With exams and org events taking up most of my time, I had to tear myself away from my laptop lest I end up surfing the internet instead of studying. So basically it was [almost] no internet for me for a week.

I'm happy to say that I don't have anything to worry about anymore. [Woohoo!] Tapos na ang exams. Tapos na ang requirements. Wala na akong problema. Dapat.

Let me update you guys on what has transpired in my life the past week. Here's a short summary:
  • Thursday - half day yung classes. I don't remember what I did. I think I studied for something.
  • Friday - I went to Baguio Friday night!
  • Saturday - had my hair cut. (It doesn't look any different, just slightly shorter and layered, so I won't post a picture here. My mom didn't like the style I wanted - hair a la Japanes rock star.... sheesh... parents.) Also took advantage of my mom's "sponsorship", and bought groceries. Looots of groceries.
  • Sunday - stayed home and watched videos.
  • Monday - got together with some friends from high school, updated each other on new "developements"... etc etc etc... Watched My Super Ex-girlfriend with Jotham [see right]. VOTE FOR HIM! [Siya si Candidate No. 1... Bwahahaha nagpapageant... Ngehehehe...]
  • Tuesday - went to class. Watched the first part of United 93 with Beau, but wasn't able to finish it because I needed to practice for Econ Idol (pronounced Ee-kawn Idle), where I accompanied Mario on the violin...
  • Wednesday - TODAY!
That's basically it.

Going home was a little weird.