Friday, August 04, 2006

I call this post: Here Comes the Sun [BGmusic: Throw Your Arms Around Me - Pearl Jam & Ben Harper]

"Miss Morales, not following instructions!"

My FA professor singled me out for the first time today. It's about time. I had been anticipating this moment since our first meeting. Apparentely, my reflection paper was supposed to be double spaced. Mine was single spaced. But at least I was able to concoct two pages. Single-spaced na yun, ha.

It wasn't easy. The first page came out like a dream, if I may say so myself. The second page was a different story. Lemme just tell you that it was the worst case of mental constipation I have had in ages.

What did I tell my lovely professor? Nagpalusot lang ako, syempre. I don't think he bought my excuse ["My file got corrupted, so I did text recover, and I couldn't edit it anymore because I was already getting it printed... yadda yadda yadda..."], but he was merciful. Hopefully, he won't subtract any points because of that.

It's our turn to report on Tuesday. Crap. Oh well. Kaya toh.



Malapit na ang UPCAT. To all of you hoping to get into UP, good luck to you.

My brother's going to be taking the UPCAT on Sunday. He'll be taking the exam on Sunday. Hope he's prepared. Hope he gets in.

My fingers are crossed.



People keep saying how the world is so small. There's a song, for Pepe's sake. So why is it that I keep ignoring the fact that the campus is smaller? A LOT smaller? There was this one time in my STS class when I was telling Eden about this cute guy I met earlier, who looked a lot like [this good-looking upperclassman]. Then, our groupmate, who was sitting next to Eden, said, "Paano mo kilala si [good-looking upperclassman]?" Reaction ko naman: "Haaaaa? Kilala mo siyaaaaa?" And he said, "Yeah, magkaibigan kami." Siyyyyomai.

Something similar happened to me yesterday. I don't want to go into details here anymore. The world is far too teeny.