Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I call this post: Headache [BGmusic: Mama Told Me Not to Come - Tom Jones & Stereophonics]

I just came back from the Fine Arts building. Apparentely, we have no class. [I concluded that upon seeing the empty, unlit auditorium.] My initial reaction was the normal one: Rejoicing. Then I realized, wait a second, this must be our "writing break". Which means... my paper is due - oh my ninnypants - this Friday.

I hate writing papers. You'd think that by the rate I update my blog, I love writing them, but the whole thing is just absurd. I guess it's fine if you're only required to write about what you've learned, but nooooo, you have to have an opinion. But, wait a second, what if you don't have one?

SUCKS TO BE YOU!

I don't think it would surprise you to find out that I don't have an opinion, or any "thoughts" on the three documentaries we have watched in FA28. Wait, I do have an opinion. Ehem ehem ehem.
I think Philippine art is cool. I wish more Filipinos knew about Philippine art.
How I'm going to stretch that into two pages is beyond me.

I also have another paper to write for CWTS, but since the grade for CWTS doesn't have any weight on my GWA, I'm not going to get myself worked up for that. Plus, it's supposed to be two pages, pero double-spaced naman, kaya hindi masyadong demanding.


[The images below - except for the exceptionally gorgeous one at the bottom - are all pictures of friends from friendster. I'm just putting them here to prove a point. Lahat naman kayo cute eh. Exposure na rin toh. Who knows, baka ma-discover pa kayo?]

School aside, meron akong napakaganda na observation. Bat andaming lying-on-the-bed pictures? Tulad ng mga toh:



This isn't a unique case for girls. Meron din sa mga guys. [Although they are a little harder to track down - siningit ko lang pala yung last two pictures. Sabi kasi ni JM - na may lying-on-the-bed pic din siya, so of course, I couldn't help but post it - siya yung napaka-seksi na nilalang sa last pic. Tapos, yung isa - schoolmate ko siya noon sa high school - nakita ko lang. Dinagdag ko na rin, para masaya.]



Uso din ang couple pics.



Bakit ganun? Bakit andami?

Dahil ba mas cute ang isang tao pag nakahiga? Dahil ba mukhang sexy na hindi naman super slutty ang dating? Baka nga.

Anyway, you may be wondering if I, the queen of pacuteness, have one of these lying-on-the-bed-pics.

As a matter of fact, I do.

But you will have to scroll down.





















More.































More.







































More































More.




























Ngyahahaha. Ngyahahaha. Ngyahahaha. [Man, that's actually kinda scary.]

...I really should be writing my paper.