Sunday, August 27, 2006

I call this post: He makes beautiful things in my life (BGmusic: Big House by Audio Adrenaline)

When I sing your song the world's turning to you
Just the sound of your name is a beautiful thing
I love you, I love you, I love you!

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

I'm feeling a little crazy this morning.

It's just that last night I was in a little muddle. I couldn't study or write anything because my mind was too preoccupied with nonexistent problems.

But this morning has been beautiful.



Anyway, since I'm in a particularly hippy-dippy mood today, here's another one of my top ten lists. [Haven't done one of these in a while. I missed doing this. Hehehe.]

Top Ten SEVEN [couldn't think of ten] things that Leave me Smiling Like an Idiot
  1. Romantic comedies - What can I say, I'm a sap. I would really love to be one of those girls who look all cool and go "pffft" at every single romantic comedy they come across, but I'm no good at controlling my face muscles. Try watching a sappy movie with me and check my face every now and then. I'd either be either crying or grinning like an idiot.
  2. Hippy-dippy-happy songs - examples: Rome Wasn't Built in a Day by Morcheeba, Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Lee
  3. Shopping.
  4. Witnessing Kodak moments at unexpected times - there was this one time when I was sitting inside a cafe in Baguio, and a dad and his kid stopped in front of the door. It was raining, so the dad took off his jacket and wrapped it around his kid, and kissed him on the forehead. Then he took his hand and they ran through the rain together. Things like that.
  5. Chocolate.
  6. Feeling beautiful - it doesn't have to be true. I just have to feel like I am. [But usually when I feel like this I suddenly see myself in the mirror, and then I crash and burn and realize that my delusions are just delusions. Boohoo. Boohoo.]
  7. Cancelled classes. [May pasok on Monday. Boohoo. Boohoo.]