Friday, August 11, 2006

I call this post: Ang Pagbabalik (BGmusic: If It Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow)

*singing*
Guess who's back?
Back again
I am back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
*pirate* AAAAAAAARRRRRRR...

Hay ang sarap talagang matulog, no? Awhile ago when I got back from my FA class, I couldn't help but run to my bed to give it a big I-missed-you-baybeh hug. [I don't know if any have you have tried hugging a bed. If you haven't, you should try it - feel the love.]

You can't believe how stressed out I've been. My eyebags are scary. I'd post a picture here, but my camera's low bat. Ah, cell phone nalang... Shucks low bat din. Okay, thank your lucky stars you don't have to see my ow-my-golay-eets-ALIVE! face. And to think that I delivered a report in front of our class looking like I had died, been buried, and dug up again. But that's life. One does not have control over these sorts of things.

Why exactly do I look like an extra from Dawn of the Dead? I had three hours sleep last last night. Yesterday, I didn't eat breakfast because it was disgusting, and I didn't have lunch because I needed to cram for my exam and eating would make me groggier than I already was. So I had only one meal yesterday.

Then I stayed up until around 4:45am last night finishing our powerpoint presentation for FA. I was on the verge of tears, because I really really wanted to sleep but I couldn't until I finished it. Jerome, my groupmate, stayed up with me until 12AM. Naawa naman ako sa kaniya, pinatulog ko na. [He asked me awhile ago what time I finished, and I lied and said 2AM. I didn't want to come off as a martyr - kahit na totoo. Hehehee.] Thank goodness my roommate Winsome is a night owl, and she went to sleep around the same time I did. But she didn't have to wake up at 7AM so she could print out handouts and xerox fifty copies. Which I did.

I finished everything. It's just so hard to believe. Thank you, God. Thank you talaga. I can do all things through he who gives me strength! WOOHOO!

Ang galing talaga kahapon. I was so depressed because even though I stayed up so late studying, I did horribly in the exam. I was on my way to the Faculty Center to buy myself a half-long hotdog (with lots and lots of mustard), and I was like, "God, bakit? Nag-aral naman ako, ah! Bakit ganuun? Bakit nakalimutan ko ang formula for elasticity? BAKIIIIT?!" Basically just feeling sorry for myself.

Then God cheered me up. He sent my crush.

Hay. Ang babaw talaga ng kaligayahan ko. After that I was skipping down freshie walk. Who cares if I did badly? Nakita ko ang crush ko at kinamusta niya ako. Di bale na lang kung may girlfriend. Hehehe.

Hay. Sarap talagang matulog.

Lang kwentang post talaga ito. At least I'm back. Anyway, read this post by Christie. Sweet. Natuwa talaga ako. :D