Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wee! As you can see, I have added a new portion to my blog. Wala lang. I wasn't actually planning on adding anything, but last night I while I was waiting for some people to send me the guide questions for the essay due... um... TODAY [no-one sent them by the way, ehem ehem, so I'm going to have to rush it later], I did it out of pure boredom. So there. May spotlight space na ako sa blog ko. And I added a picture sa profile ko. Kaso lang, di nakikita face ko. It's not that I don't want to show my face, nasusuka lang ako sa itsura ko sa mga photos ko, alam mo yun, naka-tilt yung head, tapos super pacute pa yung smile, tapos yung iba nakahiga sa bed, tapos yung iba sa mirror, yung iba seryoso daw pero nagpapacute pa rin, yung iba hindi seryoso pero nagpapacute talaga... [obvious ba na grabe talaga akong magpacute sa camera? Hehehe...]. Anyway, I'm saving you all the horror of looking at my pacute photos. Kaya ... TA-DAAAAH! Mukha akong iced tea.



Anyway, I hate to admit this, pero medyo depressed nga ako ngayon. I'm trying not to let it get to me, but I really can't help thinking about it... GahwhyamIpostingthisCHANGETOPIC!




I miss my mom. I was brushing my teeth awhile ago and she just suddenly came to my mind. I don't know why. Then I missed my dad. And my dog. [Di na yung kapatid ko, pangit siya. - PEACE JOSH!] I don't get homesick often because my full schedule will not permit me to wallow in self-pity. Maybe there's something about brushing your teeth that makes you think about... stuff.

Actually, when I was brushing my teeth, I though a lot abo-CHANGETOPIC!



I'm the only person on the planet who hasn't watched the new Superman movie. Everywhere I go, from other people's blogs to the girls' CR at Palma Hall, that's what they're talking about. Heyheyhey, I'm the only person on the planet who hasn't watched X-men 3! Only a couple of years ago, I was updated. I watched the movies everyone else watched. But now... well... how can I put it... I haven't even watched King Kong for Pete's sake!

Man oh man I need to watch a movie.

To console myself, at least I know my music. Regretfully, I've heard Paris Hilton's new single. And I've watched the video. I thought it was actually pretty funny, but the scary thing is, I think people will actually take her seriously and actually like the stupid song.



Need to write myself a two-page reaction paper. Good luck na lang sa akin. Bye.