Tuesday, July 25, 2006



There aren't many phrases in the Filipino language that evokes a surge of pure elation like the words: "Walang pasok." That phrase is up there with "Libre kita?", and "*in song* Sana ikaaaaaaw na ngaaaaaa..." [Shucks bakit ang jologs ko ngayon?]

How was Baguio? Wonderful. Cold. Very cold. It's cold enough here in Quezon City. Just imagine what it's like back there. I missed the cold. I missed getting out of my bed, and after feeling my joints start to freeze over, deciding to go back to the warm haven of my thick duvet cover. And I missed wearing turtlenecks. I brought back my black one. I don't know when I'm going to wear it, but I am going to wear it... *resilient voice* ...Someday.

Ann and I arrived from Baguio at around 4:30 AM (we took the deluxe bus at Victory). We arrived at the dorm at around 5AM. The dorm opens its doors at 6AM. So... we waited. And waited. And eventually, we were permitted to go inside. Seperated ways. And the moment my head hit my pillow, I was asleep. [And probably snoring.]

When I woke up, my roommates were already awake. "May pasok ba?", I asked them. "Wala!" they said. Yes. Walang Stat101. Walang obnoxious FA28 classmates. Tulog na lang.

Plug: I have resurrected my multiply account. Visit it if you want to see some more pictures (not many, mind you).