Monday, July 24, 2006

Song: Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall

Hello, world. I'm back, after two days of blog-break. I'm still in Baguio. Spent the last couple of days vegetating at home, watching videos. Namely, the first CD of Casanova (sucked so much we had to change it), Munich (great, as expected), Motorcycle Diaries (again, and I still love it as much as I did), and the last part of Beautician and the Beast (the cheesecorn! the cheesecorn!).

I'm at Hotshots right now. Hopefully, we'll be having lunch here. I'm feeling particularly carnivorous today.

Will post pictures soon. Probably tomorrow. When I'm back at the dorm. The internet at home isn't working.

Can't really post now, I'm researching for a paper. [Hanggang dito, nagtratrabaho pa ako?! ANU BA YAN!]

Plug: Ann just posted her first post. Hooray.