Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Some of you might have been wondering what had happened to my blog. Don't worry, I didn't suddenly decide that I wanted to go all minimalist. [Minimalism and me don't really mix. I want color, and lots of it.]

Well... it's a long story, but basically, the internet connection suddenly went haywire while I was editing the template (just adding a link), and I basically lost everything. Thank goodness I have a backup copy of my code. The only problem is, I'm not sure if my links list is complete.

If I have linked you in the past, please check my links list to see if you are there. If you're not, tell me, and I'll add you up again.

Thanks to those who commented, and noticed that, hey, wait a second, there's something wrong going on here... I'm posting your comments here [plug na rin toh], para ma-save naman.
Jigs said...

I love the cold weather, but being in baguio with the storm, it must be really cold! hehe! Why did you change the look of your template?

To Jigs: Now you know. :-)


> sExYbiTcHy VaNnY < said...
waahhh.. namiz ko ang stat class ko.. hehe. :D

anong feeling ng nasa Baguio na binabagyo?? wahahha. jologs ko din. hihi


Mhellow said...

hey!! what happened to your super-duper cool layout?? the orange one??

To Mhellow: Relaks lang pare. Hehe.


utakgago said...

anyway, inform lang kita that your blog-of-the moment membership is expired. (sensya na). but still, you became the apple of the eye of Utakgago.

hahehehe!!

what happened to your layout? the orange one?

anyway. layouts are secondary. :) as long as the posts are sensible enough, there's a pure chance of catching attention!!

multiply? haha meron akong account pero wala, nakatiwangwang. ni isang pic- wala. =))

lol. that's all. http://utakgago.blogspot.com !! thanks for the comment!

To Utakgago: I never really thanked you for featuring my blog... THANK YOU!


pam said...

hello! padaan..haha...yun lang..=P
Anyway, I updated my Spotlight. And I have a new template, which should be up next week maybe. I'm not sure if it's better than my current one, all I know is, I want change.

I'm not going to post a real update now, I'm... busy. STUDYING. Believe it or not.