Thursday, July 20, 2006

School of Economics. Room 125. It was 3:15 PM. I entered the classroom. I was the last to come in. The discussion had already started.

She called my name.

I got my blue book.

Something was scrawled on the inside flap:

"Must study very hard to pass."

Salamat na practice exam lang yun.



Lumabas na ang first issue ng Echoes, my org's paper. I'm the Features and Literary Editor. Pero under my name was "Featres". (SINONG NAG-PROOFREAD NUN, HA?! Moment ko yun, tapos biglang... ganun?! Huhuhuhu....) Yes, it's a big deal. For me.



Since I have nothing to say (or nothing I want to post here for all the world to see), pwede bang mag-plug na lang? [Duh, blog mo ito, do whatever you want.]

Here are my babies (some blogs I have worked on), starting from the youngest:

Ann's blog - Ann was my roommate in Kalayaan. She's totally new to blogging so there aren't any entries yet, and she hasn't tweaked the links, but she'll get her act together soon, don't worry. (Nakiki-net lang siya sa laptop ko. Hehe.) And yeah, she's not as gloomy as her template. This was the first time I made something like this (i.e. something serious and dark - I like funking stuff up). She asked for something morbid, and although it's not exactly that, it's emo enough for her.

Pluto's blog - I also know Pluto from Kalayaan, and Econ-er din siya. He wanted something inspired by the havaianas website - which is one of the most gorgeous sites I have ever come across. Syempre, di kasing ganda ng havaianas website yung ginawa ko, but I have to say that out of all my babies, this is my favorite! (I even like it better than my current template. Love the colors kasi, and it's nice and simple.) But there's something wrong with the right-most image. Ewan ko kung bakit, di naman broken yung link... Hmph. :-|

Pie's blog - Pie was my schoolmate in first year high school. (Or was it grade 6? Hanggang ngayon naguguluhan pa rin ako.) Actually, hanggang ngayon, schoolmates pa rin kami. Anyway, she gave me the image (her silhouette with the iPod), and I worked around it. I like this one a lot as well. Oh, and if you're using Internet Explorer, the quotebox on the upper right will appear just white. Mag-download na kayo ng Firefox. Microsoft is evil. (Pero Windows pa rin OS ko, ano kaya yun? Okay lang, pirated naman eh. Harharhar. Yoko kasi ng Linux, I feel really stupid when I'm using it; I don't know where anything is.)

My brother's blog - This is the first template I worked on, other than the ones I made for my own blogging pleasure. I'm not too pleased with this one because my brother was the one who conceptualized it (haha). He just wanted his picture on the blog. Yun lang. Can you believe that he even said, "Don't do anything to my picture."?!?!?! I had to really sweet-talk him to let me apply a sepia tone. And yeah, the picture's too small. But seeing that he never updates (ahem ahem), I don't think I'll be fixing that any time soon.

And syempre, there are my old blogs. Unfortunately, the original aftertaste template isn't with me, so I can't show it to you. (You could visit the site, but you will see... nothing but white.) You could still visit my older blogs: Tikim ng Kalayaan and Symphony in the Key of C-minor. I was still learning basic html then, so they aren't as nice as my recent skins, but I'm still proud of them. ^_^
Alam ba ninyo kung bakit Aftertaste ang tawag sa blog ko? Yes, adik nga ako sa kape, pero hindi yan.

Clue: Di na ako magbibigay ng clue, super dali na nga ng tanong, naghahanap pa kayo ng clue? Tsk tsk tsk...

If you get the right answer... Wala kang makukuhang prize. Just the fulfillment of answering a question correctly. *ismayl!*