Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The party met my expectations. It sucked. And the worst part of it is, I had to stay for the whole night. Wasted my entire Tuesday evening. [Usually on Tuesdays I hang out around Molave with my friends, kasi walang pasok pag Wednesday.]

The food was... okay. Pity I hardly ate anything. In the darkness, I couldn't see what I was eating, before I knew what was happening I was chewing on liver. [Then I spat it out and rinsed my mouth out with orange juice. Me hate liver with all my being.] The bands were okay. There were two bands. The first one... erm... how can I put this... sucked [really out of beat], but I have to hand it to those girls, they really dressed the part. The second band was better, but by that time I was just praying that it would be over soon, because I really wanted to go to the dorm and eat.

Hay. I really really reeaaaally hate parties. The only parties I really enjoyed were in Kalai........... *siiigh*



Found my flash drive! [Whoopee!] Guess where I left it? The Econ computer lab! Ang tanga tanga ko talaga! [The past few days I've been borrowing people's flash drives for my reports and editing and downloading pleasure.]

Mahal ko na ang Ate sa lab. Dunno her name. Ate sa lab na lang. Heeheehee. [Enter music: "Reunited"]



This guy from my fencing class has been texting me.

Fiddlesticks.

Why is it that the people you don't want to hear from are the ones who keep in touch, and the people you want to talk to are the ones who never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever text/call/email/ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR PRESENCE? Huh? Huh?! HUH?!?!?! Bakeeeet? Bakit ganuuuuun?



And yeah, my dorm will have internet soon. You will be saved from my lame-oh posts once and for all. Sana.