Friday, July 21, 2006

No class this morning.

I wake up at 9.

Hobble to the door.

Sunlight filters through the trees. The leaves of the trees sway in the wind I can't feel. Birdsong. The day declares that it is here, not to stay, but maybe to make a name for itself.

I bask in the beauty of morning.

It's a shame I don't get to do this every day.


For the first time since this semester started, I will be going home to Baguio. I love three day weekends. Let everyone else spend next Monday in Mendiola complaining about this and that. I'm going to be in Baguio. My city. My city. (I never get tired of saying that... ;p)

It's not even important if I see my friends or not, or even if I have fun or not. I just want to be reunited with Baguio. [And yeah, eat real food for once. Haha. Had cup noodles for breakfast today cause I woke up past breakfast time. But noodles actually taste better than most of the canteen food.]

I'm so excited to see my dog. I miss her. Oh, and yeah, my family. Heeheehee.

Ann, my former roomie (who basically still is, because she spends all her time in my room; she only goes to her room to study and sleep), is coming with me. I plan on doing touristy stuff. I love being a tourist in my own city. It's so fun. Much more fun than being a tourist in a place you're a stranger to. I like thinking I know where everything is, and discovering (or re-discovering) something I didn't really see before.

I like falling in love over and over and over with Baguio. I like Session Road and the many different kinds of people (some of them definitely not likeable on their own, but in they complete the spectrum of the multitude).



I'm moving, I'm coming
Can you hear what I hear
It's calling you my dear, out of reach