Sunday, July 09, 2006

Matatapang!
Matatalino!
Walang takot,
Kahit kanino!
Hinding-hindi magpapahuli
Ganyan kaming mga taga-UP!


Watched the UP-UST game at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium awhile ago. [And as a result, my voice sounds really gay. It's okay, my damaged voice box will serve as my "battle scar".]

I love watching the UAAP basketball matches. Not a fan of the sport, but when it's my team out there, it's a whole different story.

Sayang, I took pictures but my sister has my cord.

Man, I'm freaking happy.

Sorry guys, can't really write now. Masyado akong masaya. Harharhar. Take that, UST! (Sa mga Thomasians na nagbabasa nito... Peace taaayoooo!) Hehehehehe.

Ang galing! Ang galing ni Marvin Cruz! Ang galing namin mag-cheer! Ang galing talaga!

I might watch the UP-ADMU game. And the UP-ADU game. Bahala na si Batman.

Now, if only UP can keep it up.

Hay... Marvin, if you're reading this, marry me, will you?

Hehe.

Actually, I'm not really big on the jocks. Marvin's nice to look at, but I like the drummers. The crazy, headbanging bass drummers... crush ko ngayon ang drummer ng UST, and I don't even know what he looks like. Nagustuhan ko lang ang headbanging niya. (Haha, tama ba yun?)


To do:

  • Get myself a maroon UP shirt. I have a UP shirt, but it's black with yellow lettering. (Ano kaya yun?)
  • Edit. Edit. Edit. The first issue of Echoes (my org's paper) is due soon!
  • Have an acquaintance party to go to this Tuesday. Must (re)learn how to play the violin part of Huling El Bimbo.
  • Watch Superman? ..................NAH. I'll just wait until the video comes out. Or until SOMEONE invites me to watch it on IMAX.
  • Find flash drive. (Huhuhuhu...)