Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Just came back from our committee (what a tricky word, took me ages to figure out if I spelled it right or not) meeting. I am now officially head of our new literary board and our Friday afternoon talks. At first, I was kind of freaked out because I couldn't understand why they suddenly decided to put all this responsibility in my hands, and then I remembered, that - oh yeah - I'm the features and literary editor, dimwit.

I'm supposed to post one of my literary works every month. Problem is, I don't have any on me. Except for that fictional episode I did for CW10. Which means, I have to start writing seriously again. Problem is, I have no inspiration. Actually, medyo obvious nga sa mga blog posts ko ngayon. I'm running out of things to rant about. I need to find myself a muse (someone help me out here, what's the male counterpart of muse, if there is one?), or I'll end up writing about nothing but love [nooooo!], because that's the only topic my burned out brain can write about [a love story doesn't require much thinking].

Oh, I'm going to help Karen interview an Ecosoc alumus later. He composed the Ecosoc song [which no-one remembers the tune of]. Funnily enough, I'm excited.



Aaaaaanyway... onto my Miss Suave moment of the day.
Upperclassman (who happens to be really hot!): Hi, 'nung ginagawa mo dito?
Me (starry-eyed): Uh... uh... uh... Hi.

My voice broke mid-hi. I mumble some feeble excuse and run to the bathroom to bang my head on the black marble counter.
Ah, my life... Not a day passes by without me humiliating myself in one way or another. [Sigh.]



Sorry, but that's all I can manage to cough up today. Like I said, I am uninspired. Hay.