Thursday, July 06, 2006

I missed my first class today. Whoopee. My alarm didn't go off. When I woke up, it was already 8:00, and my class was at 8:30. So natulog na naman ako. Hindi naman ako papasok na hindi pa naliligo. Eh kasi, may cute sa class ko. At classmate ko si Paula Peralejo. [Taaapoooos....?] Wala lang, sharing moment.

Econ 101 was boooring. Ended up filling out three pages of my journal. And I decorated the back cover of my journal. So productive naman yung morning ko.



Anyway, awhile ago, I hung out with the Econyo Crew at our org's tambayan. Maraming conyo sa Econ, at marami talaga sa org ko. I don't really like hanging out with them because I'm afraid that one day I would turn into one of them.

[Warning: I think I'm about to launch into a major rant session.]

The girls of the Econyo Crew are still in the I'm-a-biatch-and-biatches-are-hawt-and-I'm-proud-to-be-a-biatch faze. I outgrew that faze by the time I turned fifteen. And these girls are... eighteen? Nineteen? Seventeen, at the youngest. I don't know, they just make me sick. They're all.... shallow and immature flirts. They were fawning over [toot!] the other day. Almost puked in my bag.

The boys of the Econyo Crew are just as bad. Most of them are humongous snobs. Yung iba, sobrang pangit pero feeling gwapo.

Mabait naman sila. Sa akin. Although I feel that they're talking about me whenever my back is turned, they shower me with compliments: "Oh, I love your bag!", "Cute shoes!", etc. etc.

Sorry, I'm being unfair. Some of them are actually genuinely nice, and I enjoy their company. I think I just snapped when I saw some of them making fun of our applicants' pictures. I don't see how they can like themselves when they think poking fun people's appearances is entertaining. It's not nice. It's mean and stupid and so... so... immature.

I don't see the reason why they feel like they have to bring other people down. Shouldn't they have outgrown that back in high school? Gosh, we're freaking college sophomores already.

Basta, naiinis lang ako sa mga taong ganyan. Tumahimik lang ako at nagbasa ng textbook.



I'm not depressed anymore. Let's all forget about that. What helped me get over myself?

My super-duper secret is... my journal. Highly therapeutic, it is. I don't usually turn to friends when I get sad. All I need is me, myself, and a nice pen.

Yesterday I spent an hour at Burger King just writing and writing and writing. And then I realized that I just had to let go of... the thing. Basta.

So yun.



Hay naiinis pa rin ako sa kanila.