Saturday, July 08, 2006

I have recently discovered that I am rooming with three prodigies. Or maybe not prodigies, but if Promil ever got their hands on my roommates when they were still wee children, I wouldn't be surprised.

Take Winsome. Ka-batch ko siya sa Kalai. Apparentely, inuno niya lahat ng Math subjects niya. And she's a Physics major, take note. Her classmates often go to our room to get her help. Oh, and class salutatorian siya noon sa MSU. (Mindanao State University. I'm not sure what branch.)

Then there's Ate Marge. Philosophy major. Reads all the time. At least, when she's not typing essays, sleeping, or in the shower. And the kind of stuff she reads isn't just your ordinary Da Vinci Code, she reads classics. Yesterday she was reading The Scarlet Pimpernel. For fun. I can't even get through Great Expectations [which she has probably read].

And, last but not the least, Ate Sol. Chemical Engineering lang naman course niya. Graduated from PhilSci Davao. Part of the student council of engineering. Member of the Alchemes. Council din siya ng dorm last year. Oh, and did I mention na Chemical Engineering course niya? Just one look at her books and I feel the need to block up my nose for fear of a nosebleed.

What about me, right?

To console myelf, I've been telling myself: "It's okay, you're the pretty one."

Basically, I'm Nick Carter. The talentless pretty boy of the bunch. Harharhar. [Yeah, I'm pathetic.]